DEVOTED TO ONE PHILOSOPHY ONLY:
Ghidini has always been focused on the production systems, preferring those which have a direct control on quality. Ghidini products are made of materials from the most modern technologies, from the production cycle of the raw material to the finished product.
THE QUALITY TESTS
All products are submitted to intensive durability test, temperature test and food contact compliance test. The mechanical tests are made internally, while food compliance tests are made by accredited laboratories according to the Italian and EC regulations. The mechanical tests performed are : traction test - where the product must resist a minimum effort of 25kg without disassembling – and the dishwashing test – where the product is submitted to ten intensive washings . The control is made at the end of every cycle to verify the correct resistance in traction as well as the absence of anomalies such as discoloration, deformations, crackings or water infiltration. The product is then tested for the resistance to high temperatures ( 220° C/ 230°C)
The guarantee is valid from the date of purchase and covers all damages or misfunctioning of the product clearly and exclusively due to a manufacturing defect . The guarantee is not valid if defect is due to non respect of the care instructions, customer neglicence or improper use of the product: excessive uselessly exposure in the range, falls, improper cleaning, use in commercial facilities, inaccurate repair etc.
The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear such as removal , discoloration or breaking of the coatings. The guarantee does not cover damages from dishwashing. Provide the proof of purchase for validation
5 YEARS FOR ALL THE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COOKWARE
1. Ghidini cookware resist high temperatures, however too high temperatures may damage the handles.
2. Before use, wash the product with detergent, rinse and dry with soft cloth.
3. For the first use, gently oil the internal surface of the product with some oil or butter and remove the excess fat with a clean cloth.
4. Do not let the product slip over vitroceramic or induction tops to avoid surface scratching.
5. After use cool down and wash with a sponge in soapy hot water; immersion in cold water may cause deformations and damage the performance of the non-stick surface.
6. Hand wash with gentle detergent and soft sponges will maintain the performance of the product over the years.
7. Avoid the contact of metal utensils with the non-stick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils , never cut the food inside the product.
STONE LOOK NO-STICK TECHNOLOGY
Triple layer non-stick coating.
Scratch and tear resistant.
Performing with all cooking tops.
Vivà cookware! Excellent representative of Made in Italy design, completed by solutions of performing construction with triple layer non-stick surface. The products are made of stainless steel, silicone and nylon. Handles are made of soft touch bakelite, lids in thermic glass wih s/s and silicone joints.
FOR OUR IDEAS
The technology innovation, the development of new products, the selection of the first raw materials, testing to ensure excellent reliability and safety in use are make in the new Research Centre Ghidini. All the production sector is inside the company. This means a full control of the quality in every phase of the process, from ideas to mounting. Every day, for every single product.